torsdag 25. januar 2007

Anne Freaks


 
Anne Freaks by Kotegawa Yua is my most recent read manga. This manga is really one of the greatest short manga’s I have ever come across.

Yuri Kitagawa just killed his mother. Just when he thought it was all over, he runs into a girl named Anne who knows he killed his mother, and oddly, wants to help him. She also tells him she wants him to be her parent killing partner.

This Manga is all about killers. All the main characters are killers. I really like this because it goes against all this stereotypes. I really hate stereotypes and whish they didn’t exist. Manga’s like this is really the reason I really love manga’s.

This is a manga I really will go as far as say READ IT. I don’t care if you don’t like this kind of manga I say read it. This is an absolutely masterpiece! You won’t regret it!

Ingen kommentarer: